Thank you everyone for the amazing support you showed for CAN GIVE DAY 2022. It was a successful giving day, thanks to you!
Thank you for reaching out to us! If you need to get in contact our Team about CAN GIVE DAY 2022, you can call, email, submit the Contact Form (below) or ask in-person in our Shopfront.
You can also check the FAQ section below and you might find an answer to your query.
(02) 5124 3542
PO Box 11, Woden ACT 2606
Main Foyer, Canberra Hospital
Our shopfront hours are generally Monday to Friday, 09:30am to 4:30pm.
Due to changing restrictions on hospital accessibility for visitors and non-essential staff, our shop front availability may vary.
To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that you please call us before visiting.
Please note, specific information for Media and contact details for Media Inquiries can be found here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You've got questions, we've got answers...
Can I use my Account from last year?
Yes, if you created an Account for a previous event with us, you can use the same login details.
When you go to the Sign Up page, look for the tab 'Already have an Account with us?' and use your email address and password that you used to create the Account.
What if I can't remember my password from last year?
You can reset your password. When you go to the Sign Up page and click on the tab 'Already have an Account with us?' you will see a link for 'Forgotten your password?' (it's under the Login button).
Follow the prompts to reset your password.
I'm having trouble signing up for an Account or creating a Fundraising Page, how can I get help?
Please call (02) 5124 3542 Monday to Friday, 09:30am to 4:30pm or email email@example.com Or you could submit your query using the Contact Form (it's just below these FAQ).
Thank you for sticking with it! We will get you the help you need to sign up for an Account, and create a Fundraising Page.
I need to change or update my Account and Fundraising Page/ Team Fundraising Page, where can I do that?
After you have created an Account, or have returned to your Account and signed in, you will see three options:
- You can Upload a Profile Image, Add a Blog Post or Sponsor Yourself, and check on your progress
- You can Get Support for your fundraising, by sharing to social media, getting the link to share, or via email from here
- You can check on Donations made to your Fundraising page
- Look for Edit My Page to edit your Fundraising page link, fundraising target and Update Your Blog or Gallery
- Be sure to click Save Changes at the bottom
- You can Invite others to join your Team using a link, via social media or email
- You can Get Support for your Team fundraising, by sharing to social media, getting the link to share, or via email from here
- You can check your Team Donations
- You can Edit Team Page, including the Fundraising target, Team Name, change settings and passcode, update your Team Blog or Team Gallery
- You can manage your Team Members and invite others to join
- Be sure to click Save Changes at the bottom
- You can Update Account including your Personal Details, reset Password and check Your History
- Be sure to click Save Changes
Please contact us if you need to
- Be added to a Team after you've already signed up (you can also ask the Team Captian to send you a link to join)
- Change or leave your Team
- Remove a Team Member
- Moderate a Donation or Message
What will the funds raised go towards?
Funds raised go to support research, therapeutic programs, transformations of away-from-bed areas, and the purchase of speciality medical equipment, which enhances the patient experience throughout the year.
Is Canberra Hospital Foundation a Registered Charity with DGR status?
Yes! Canberra Hospital Foundation is an ACNC registered charity. Canberra Hospital Foundation is recognised as a Health Promotion Charity and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) by the Australian Tax Office. All donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.
Can I host an event or activity as part of my CAN GIVE DAY fundraising?
Yes, you can. We have some fundraising guidelines and expectations to ensure everyone benefits from your wonderful offer.
When you sign up and create an Account, there are Terms and Conditions you must agree to in order to proceed. These T&C's outline the Fundraising guidelines and expectations.
You can amend or update your Fundraising Page or Team Fundraising Page to include details of your event or activity.
Where can I find resources and assets to support my fundraising, activity or event for CAN GIVE DAY?
In your Fundraising Page you will see a menu options for Resources & Assets.
Please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for, or need other assistance. Call (02) 5124 3542 Monday to Friday, 09:30am to 4:30pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org Or you could submit your query using the Contact Form (it's just below these FAQ).
STAY UP TO DATE WITH CAN GIVE DAY
Follow us on social media for the latest news!