Show your heart, make a heart!
Wrap Our Hearts Around You is a project which aims to unite Canberrans through the common activity of creating hearts. The hearts will be collected by the Canberra Hospital Foundation for a special celebration that will be symbolic representation of the appreciation and love in the community for our healthcare workers and patients.
How to Get Involved in the Project
A few guidelines
- Hearts should be around the size of your palm
- Hearts can be made from knitting, crocheting, sewing, papercrafting, painting or drawing, or any other medium you prefer
- Please use the colours of the Canberra Hospital Foundation heart - dark blue, light blue, pink, orange, dark green, light green and red
- To finish off your hearts, please sew little hoops on the sides or tops so we're able to assemble them in a special configuration
- You can create on your own, or share the project in your crafting group
- Please make sure you tell us how many hearts you plan on making so we can plan how the final installation will come together