Take part in our 'Bid for better' Charity Auction (19 - 25 Oct 2022)
The hammer is coming down as the CHS Comms team auction off an array of items and experiences in the name of the Canberra Hospital Foundation.
Whether it’s a mud spa treatment at Hotel Realm, a dumpling cooking class, a personalised painting of your pet, or a rock ‘n roll cover band for your next event…we have you sorted.
Funds raised by the auction go to support research, therapeutic programs, transformations of away-from-bed areas, and the purchase of speciality medical equipment, which enhances the patient experience throughout the year.
Visit https://chshub.info/bidforbetter (link only accessible to ACT Gov Employees) to start bidding for better now!
- Bids are made by commenting your bid amount under the item you wish to bid for, make sure you check for updated bids from others to make sure you are still in the running.
- Auctions will close at 11.59pm on 25 October 2022, from there the final bidders will be contacted via email and have 72 hours to make their specified donation via the auction fundraiser page.
- Once the auction amounts have been received the winners will be contacted via email to redeem their prize (Please ensure you leave your name when making your donation, this ensures we can match it up with your prize, if you wish to remain anonymous then please email CHScomms@act.gov.au with proof of your donation)
- If the final highest bid has not been received within 72 hours the person who bid the second highest will be contacted.
- See the Terms and conditions page for more information.