YOUR IMPACT IN 2022
Your efforts in fundraising, supporting and caring makes all the difference in our community!
Furniture for the Adolescent Day Program, which helps
- Enhance sensory rooms, activity spaces and multipurpose activity rooms
- Adolescents experiencing mental health conditions to reduce negative impacts
- Adolescents to continue receiving acute services and having access to timely intervention.
Medical cannulation dolls, which provides
- A platform for healthcare professionals to develop and refine their cannulation skills
- The opportunity to enhance dexterity, accuracy, and overall technique in inserting needles and catheters
- Staff with the skills to better alleviate patient pain during the cannulation process.
Furniture for the Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit, which helps
- Create homelike spaces for patients and families receiving bad news or grieving loss
- Create comfortable, less clinical experiences to improve wellbeing and the overall patient experience.
Furniture for Adolescent Mental Health Inpatient Unit, which provided
- 6 specialised beds for mental health inpatients
- Safe therapeutic spaces for adolescents requiring admission for acute mental health concerns
- Group activity spaces and sensory rooms
- De-escalation spaces and breakout rooms for families and carers to retreat, recharge while supporting their children in the hospital.