Nurturing the health
and wellbeing of the
We are growing a community. People, like you, who care and want to be part of something positive.
We invite you to join The Care Unit - a team of people who give monthly to help deliver exceptional patient care for the Canberra community.
Your regular donation will help fund valuable health and wellbeing projects and programs. You can help our healthcare teams continually deliver above and beyond for every patient... every day.
By donating monthly, you are filling the bucket for use throughout the year. Funds go to support therapeutic programs, speciality equipment, medical research and refurbishments.
You will be creating a healthier Canberra for all... our patients, families, carers and our healthcare teams.
Join The Care Unit - nurture the health and wellbeing of your community.
"We love being part of something positive for the Canberra region!"
Jo and Alex, ACT
A more caring space for all.
As a part of The Care Unit, you can help us go even further for our patients. Some examples of the projects being supported:
- refurbishment of accommodation for regional patients & carers
- comfortable recliner chairs to enhance recovery for patients after surgery
- wellbeing equipment for adolescents reintegrating into the community after a mental health crisis
- samaritan funding provides dignity and support to patients who find themselves unexpectedly without clothing
- artworks designed to distract and calm in the BreastScreen ACT waiting room